Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Slow Week . . .

Its been a slow week. Our week starts on Saturday. Friday's a day off (for everyone except our Company). Saturday's usually a half-day, (for everyone except our Company).

So Saturday started off by getting mortared up in Khadamiya. Tuesday I was quoted in the Wall Street Journal. For those that missed it . . . I will repeat . . . Tuesday I was quoted in America's best paper - The Wall Street Freaking Journal. I'm working on figuring out how to post it, copyright issues and whatnot. I can probably post a portion of it, (to view it online requires a subscription). For those with a subscription, like Markus McCarthius Maximus, you should search Tuesday's section for Greg jaffe's story called "Army Crunch".

So then Today, Wednesday, rolls around and I get to bump elbows with Senators John McCain, Joe Lieberman, John Thune, Susan Collins and OUR OWN LINDSEY GRAHAM!!! BOOYAH!!! They came right to our PRT! (There's a President and VP in their somewhere).

Of course one of the staffers I handed my camera to took some shifty pictures. So this is all I have today. Hopefully I'll have better pics in the days to come.

Saturday's the big 33. Slow Week so far.

No comments: