The ruthlessly-mocked-by-MSM, "guys in pajamas sitting in front of their computers in Minnesota," the antidote to the MSM and their dependable bias. These are the Blog-world media. The collective mind of the population of America that's paying attention. We are now in the information age - and this is the penultimate manifestation: Guys in their pajamas that have exposed MSM lies and distortions.
- Broke the Monica Lewinsky story, (if you include Drudge as a fore-father Pajamahadeen), after Newsweek had spiked the story for "lack of material" - a dress with Presidential semen on it.
- Broke the "Rather-gate" story, after CBS ran with the story, on "material" purporting to date from the early seventies that was forged with a Microsoft font .
- Exposed plagiarism at the New York Times.
- Broke open the "Trent Lott Affair".
- Exposes Media bias and "news manufacturing" on a daily basis;
- as when NBC's "DATELINE" bussed about a hundred muslims to a Nascar event intent on getting them killed. They were treated with incomparable decency and civility - exposing the TRUTH about America, (moral and decent to its marrow), and the LIE that the MSM embraces: (a nation of bloated, rascist, war-mongering, Capitalist pigs).
The Religion of Peace.
Islam: Making a Difference Every Day.
This is the single, best compendium anywhere in the Information Age of the words and pictures, and reports of how the Religion of Peace makes a difference in our world. All across our world. Updated Daily/weekly. This site is without peer. Go there. It is Incomparable. No ideology for you to ingest, or swallow whole. Just words and pictures , (with a sprinkling of sarcasm), culled from Newspapers around the world into one source, for your to absorb. Visit this site at least once a week. That is a commandment.
A few items from this week, at random:
- Prominent Armenian Turk Journalist who has been writing about the 20th century's first Genocide (1.2 million Armenians killed by Turkey in Turkey in the inter-war years) gunned down in Turkey to cries of "Allahu Akbar."
- Two Saudi Septogenarian business partners wed their teenage daughters to one another.
- Sheik Halili (Australia's "uncovered women are uncovered meat" imam) says on Egyptian TV that Muslims have more of a right to Australia, than Australians - as Aussies were brought there as criminals.
- New CNN/Amanpour documentary dependably misses the point - but nonetheless airs hidden camera footage from inside a "moderate" Mosque in Britain of an imam and his breathless sheeple delirious over their future plans to introduce sharia in the UK, by eclipsinig the native population demographically.
- Imam in Dublin banned from Mosque for speaking against terrorism.
- Pakistan Honor-killing tally already up to 578.
- Special, segregated swimming times demanded for Muslims at public pools in New Zealand.
- Three more Thai Buddhists found decapitated, shot with predictable notes attached in Southern Thailand.
- Libya to build a statue honoring Saddam.
- Australia reports five stolen rocket launchers were intended to be used in attack on nuclear reactor.
- Saudi terrorist-financier-money used in constructing Boston Mosque.
- Judge shouted down by Islamists in Britain.
- Spanish Muslims look to "timeshare" cathedral
- 710,000 animals to be sacrificed at Hajj this year.
- and my personal favorite - The Iranian Burqa fashion show. This is not satire.
They also keep a running tally of Muslim terrorist outrages since 9/11. Go there and find out who and how many died for the crime of being an infidel on your birthday in 2004! 2005! Pick any year you want!
NEW SECTION: "Reciprocal Links" Please send me a note if you've linked to my blog. I'd like to return the favor - but lost track some time ago of the many kind folks that added me to their blogroll. The blame is all mine. Please help me catch up.